Sunday 20 January 2008

AB MINUTES ARE READY!

Following a very productive (and constructive) AB meeting on Saturday, we have now actioned some of students issues and (hopefully) addressed their queries. AB minutes will be emailed to ALL BSc and Diploma students on Monday 21st January 2008.

The AB wish to thank all students for their valuable contributions and making BCNH better, and better.

Please keep in touch with the BCNH blog and forum to create a strong and vibrant BCNH community.

These are some positive students' comments we've received via Level 1 student rep:

"I have found the lectures and lecturers really good"

"I've found all tutors etc. have been helpful. I think the material is challenging and interesting and I enjoy listening to the lectures."

"I am thrilled with the course and only wish I'd discovered this years ago as it's just fascinating. God willing we'll all be pretty amazing practitioners by the end of it!"

"The standard of the lecturers and the course material in general seem to be very high and I think in this respect BCNH is achieving its goal of creating nutritional therapists with a solid grounding in science. The course is turning out to be all that I hoped for on the academic side."

"I love the lectures and they have all been fascinating so far. The quality of the lecture notes and the lectures given are all very good. I'm very happy that I chose to do this course and that I chose the right college to do it with."

"I think the lectures have been excellent, which includes the lecturers (all of them) and notes. All the lecturers have been enthusiastic, friendly and knowledgeable. Doing it at BCNH, a small college, is nicer and more personal than being at a big university. Overall I'm happy with the course and very pleased I'm doing it."

TOP

No comments: